Secure, Scalable & Powerful Bulk SMS APIs
Easily integrate any application and start sending SMS in minutes. Access sample codes in PHP, Java, .NET & more.
An API (Application Programming Interface) is a means by which the functions of a computer program (such as the Bulk SMS service) can be made available to another computer program (such as the notification component of an online booking website). This is made possible by using a standard, which is made known to the programmers of both programs.
The term “API” is used both to refer to the documentation that explains to programmers exactly how requests and responses will be formed (the “API specification”) as well as the actual service offered using this API.
Ambitious Infocom offers a range of APIs to allow programmers to design software to interact and integrate with our service. In some cases, existing software with the necessary capability can simply be configured to use one of our APIs, without any custom coding needed.
Once the SMS API has been integrated into your software, you no longer have to manually log in to an application or platform to send SMS messages. Instead, these protocols allow for the process of sending SMS messages to become automated.
Our REST API uses JSON for requests. It is the API we recommend for all new SMS integrations. This modern API simplifies the encoding of characters for various languages , automatically deals with long messages and supports multiple webhooks for pushing status reports or receiving SMSs back to your web server.
Key features of our SMS API include:
- Quick messaging to individuals or groups
- 2-way messaging both locally and internationally
- Status (delivery) reports
- Sending of long SMS messages (concatenation)
- Send messages using Unicode character sets
- Incoming long numbers
- Custom Sender ID
Here are some examples of what an SMS API integration can do:
- Automate instant SMS notifications to be sent in the case of a system failure.
- Create unique activation codes to be sent to clients via SMS.
- Send automated SMS notifications when bookings are made.
- Send automated appointment reminders via SMS.